LisDesigns was established 17 years ago and is the creative concept of Lisa Christian.
Lisa has studied website design, development and IT since 2002. She has worked through employment, self employment, freelance and contracts since then. She handles all of the design and development work for LisDesigns. Her design projects initially began as a hobby but due to success and referrals from friends, has developed into a profession.
Lisa also worked part-time as the Director of Web Development for APEX as well as in development for several creative agencies.
"The majority of my work came from working at PestFREE Sydney for three years. I completed design and development of 100 WordPress sites. PestFREE has inspired my interest in small creatures, which is the reason behind my tagline "Attention to Beetle", which means more than just attention to detail, it means attention to all the small things. (Amateur entomology.)
Since then I have worked for a few other pest control companies.
I've also worked for a year and a half for an electronics engineering company who makes make infrared surveillance cameras, which was interesting. They were called APT Group. Other long term positions I had were with Parenting Australia and Painters Connected. Last year, I spent a lot of time working for Tripmia. I have made a variety of websites for all different companies, recruiters, employers, clients, customers and charities."
LisDesigns is still working towards her goal; to continue change the face of ecommerce, to create neat, beautiful designs and to create an impression on the online world.
LisDesigns has contributed and supported the Snow Leopards last year, through WWF and sometimes the Bible Society, Hope103.2 and the RSPCA.
- Graduate Diploma in IT. Currently studying since 13/7/20. Charles Sturt University.
- Graduate Certificate in Web Design and UX. Started study 17/2/20-1/6/20. Billy Blue College of Design and Torrens University.
- Diploma in Screen and Media (currently studying). OTEN Tafe.
- Diploma in Arts (English). 3 subjects in literature completed. UNE.
- Bachelor of Business - 2 subects in Marketing and Sports Marketing completed. Deferred for timebeing. APM/Torrens.
- Diploma in Business Management (1 subject left, requesting rpl). OTEN Tafe.
- Certificate 4 in Business. OTEN Tafe.
- Bachelor of Arts (Internet Studies) - 6 years part time study, partial complete. Open Unis/Curtin.
Craig Cox, Golf Coach
Peter Robertson, PW Robbo's
Lindsay Henri Armand
True Blue Pilates
Start Smart Publications
Sunny Creative Studio
Queen Anne College
Ashbrooke Parramatta Cosmetic
Best Deal 4 U
Change Freight Forwarding (CFF), CFFWorld
Cheapest 2 Men and a Truck
Control Zone Online
Domain Property Inspections
EIBCF - Elizabeth Igbinoba Breast Cancer Foundation
Hot Air Ballooning
Funky Fairy Parties
Learn Speak Thai
Magic Blue Creative
Premium SMS Solutions
Premier Dental Sydney
Rubbish Removal Sydney
Seekers of Truth
The Bundusan Pet Shop
The Photo Studio
White Collar Creative
Dr Miguel Iglesias
Geoff Whycross Consulting
Lebanese Film Festival
Vichy Shower Bed